I'm An Albino- Doris Simeon
Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon whose marriage has hit the rocks has confessed in an interview that she is an Albino and a lot of people don't know this.
In an interview recently, Doris who is at loggerheads with Stella Damasus for causing ripples between her and her husband, said 'You know I am an albino and so I get easily noticed because of my complexion. Though, I'm an Albino and you know that there is no way an albino would not be easily noticed amidst a crowd."
The 'Omo Iya Kan' actress, Doris is the second child of a polygamous family of five, and a native of Benin in Edo State, but was born and brought up in Lagos.
She had her secondary school education at Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School and her tertiary education at PEFTI, Wale Adenuga's Production Training School. She has featured in a lot of movies and has equally produced hers too.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh