Reconciliation Drama:“My husband padlocks my manhood,” Gay Nigerian man cries out
+Chika explodes "I want to break the padlock!"
After a messy breakup with German hubby Marc Schwarz in 2010,the couple are back together proclaiming undying love for one another,a love that comes with a condition that is hanging heavy on the 'wifes' neck.
I spoke with chika who confirmed he is back together with marc but under lock and key.(I had to laugh at this point) .
I asked to know what he meant and the disturbed 'wife'who is presently in Nigeria dropped this bombshell "he locked my p*nis with a Tiny iron rope that holds my waist and is not covered at the back but my front side is covered with aluminum and I can only pee and clean it"
(In shock I asked him)
How long have you had this now?..
Is it not torture for you?...
Well it won't last for long because Am thinking of seprating from him. And I will break the key and divorce him and this time its final,
Because I can't continue being the good wife .
So why did he lock it?...
No trust that's all.
So why did you go back to him after last time you complained of too much s*x which was causing you pain?....
Well that's brcause I feel for him and also he always comes to beg,I didn't know it will be like this.
Chika you are complaining now but were you blind when your p*nis was being padlocked?...
Well dear sister Stella I did it out of love not knowing am imprisoning myself. Am even trying to break that key and once its done that means Am done with him, am sick and tired of this suffering and smiling marriage because he cheats and still picks on me as if am a kid and yet padlock me. This is prison.
Chika is the only one who can free himself from this torture,whether he breaks the padlock or not,he needs to find peace within himself and not depend on a human being.
All I can say at this point is what chief zebrudaya alias 4:30 in New Masquerade used to say when something is beyond explanation.
"Are you are!"
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song