I DRINK GARRI, NADIA BUARI CORRECTS D’BANJ
If you have listened to “Oliver Twist” by Afro hip-hop star D'banj then you must be familiar with this line “I like Nadia Buari but she no dey drink garri”. But in an interview Nadia Buari granted Golden Icons TV host Emma Emerson she said she drinks garri.
When Emma Emerson asked her if she drinks garri, Nadia said “I think you are like the zillionth person that has asked me this question. First of all I am African, so I definitely drink garri, I mean but I think when I listen to that track I really liked it, I think either it probably meant more than what you heard or he just wanted to rhyme like Buari and garri, either one of them I do drink garri”
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos