I DRINK GARRI, NADIA BUARI CORRECTS D’BANJ
If you have listened to “Oliver Twist” by Afro hip-hop star D'banj then you must be familiar with this line “I like Nadia Buari but she no dey drink garri”. But in an interview Nadia Buari granted Golden Icons TV host Emma Emerson she said she drinks garri.
When Emma Emerson asked her if she drinks garri, Nadia said “I think you are like the zillionth person that has asked me this question. First of all I am African, so I definitely drink garri, I mean but I think when I listen to that track I really liked it, I think either it probably meant more than what you heard or he just wanted to rhyme like Buari and garri, either one of them I do drink garri”
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh