CELEBRITY QUOTE: SENATOR ITA GIWA AND I ARE NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN OURSELVES TO ANYBODY--CHIDI MOKEME
I don't know what they mean by delay.Delay is subjective.
Whose point of view is it? Who has the yardstick for measuring delay?Some people want to get married at 16,18 and some people want to wait till 70.
Some people have certain things they want to do or have before getting married.So,there are no hard and fast rules here.
There are no standards.I really can't respond to that.
Marriage happens for everybody when it happens for them.
And this is when it is happening for me.And there are no excuses,no apologies.
About being friends with Senator Ita Giwa?We have always been friends.We are still friends.
You can't ascribe a measurement to every relationship.So,we are not going to explain ourselves to anybody.
Click the link below to go to...
Patience Ozokwor's (Mama G) Son Weds Lover May 25
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere