Eniola Badmus In 'Red-Hot' Romance With Davido?
'If this is the kind of love that my mum use to warn me about, then I'm in trouble, I'm in real trouble'. This is a line in Wyclef's '911' song which featured Mary J Blige
Last week Saturday, Nollywoodgists.com reported about the new craze of Eniola Badmus popularly called Gbogbo Big Girlz for teenage artiste, David Adeleke better known as Davido.
On Sunday, we got a picture of the both Davido and Eniola Badmus together. We learnt that both later met on Saturday night before and after Davido's show in Canada as Eniola has wanted with her tweets that day.
Both later tweeted on twitter that night after the show about being alone in the room.
Davido first tweeted 'I'm alone in my room not safe'. Some minutes later, Eniola tweeted 'Am ill alone in my room.'
Rumour has it that both were seen in an uncompromising positions at Windsor Arms Hotel, Toronto, Canada on Saturday night.
Some hours ago, Davido tweeted, 'All this travelling has finally gotten to me. [I am] feeling really sick! goodnight, pray for me to get better.'
Just about two hours later, Eniola tweeted, 'All this travelling has finally gotten to me. Really sick! pray for me to get better.'
Do we call this twitter love?
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel