Yoruba actress dies of stroke
Again, death has stealthily walked into the Yoruba movie community and plucked another actress, Yemi Yusuf.
Eagle Eye learnt that Yusuf, who had featured in several movies, died of stroke last week at her residence in the Magboro area of Ogun State.
Following the death of her first husband, Yusuf's career suffered a serious setback. But she later went into another relationship with a popular actor and the affair produced a child.
Eagle Eye learnt that following a prolonged disagreement between them, her husband was alleged to have forcefully taken custody of the child.
According to a source, the development saddened the actress so much, thereby resulting to her death.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con