Pope Francis Believes African Bishops Stance On Same-Sex Marriage Will Soon Change
Catholic leader, Pope Francis Believes that those who have criticized his stance on blessing Same-Sex marriage would soon understand, though Africans and Nigerian’s are different.
Pope Francis, while speaking to La Stampa, an Italian newspaper on Monday, January 29 said that Africans had a strong stance of resistance towards same-sex marriage and homosexuality at large. He tagged the reason for Africans stance to be as a result of ‘cultural background. ‘
He said; ”Those who protest vehemently belong to small ideological groups. A special case are Africans: for them, homosexuality is something bad from a cultural point of view. They don’t tolerate it."
The Catholic and Christian leader believes that everyone would soon be convinced by the spirit of the ‘Fiducia Supplicans’ declaration, he stated that the goal was to agree and not to cause division.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con