Trouble As Customer Steals N55m Mercedes SUV From A Car Dealer
A car dealer, identified as Mohammed Manga was in the soup after a customer identified as Henry allegedly stole his SUV car worth 55 million in Abuja.
Mohammed Manga took to his social media on Thursday 29th of June, 2023 to raise the alarm on his stolen car by a customer. According to him, the car was stolen by Henry during a test-run driving.
"STOLEN CAR ALERT ‼️ 🚨
The client ran away with this car (MERCEDES BENZ GLB 250, 2021 Model) in Abuja from Test-Driving. Please keep an eye out for it, it could be found in your State(s) too. Please if you have any leads to help us recover, reach out asap…” Manga tweeted along with a photo of the vehicle on Thursday, June 29."
Fortunately, Manga confirmed recently the recovery of the stolen car. He revealed that the car has been found. He confirmed the recovery on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, and shared a photo of the alleged car thief on Twitter. How the car was recovered is what is yet to be known.
“Alhamdulillah its OFFICIAL‼️
The Stolen Car (MERCEDES BENZ GLB-250, 2021 MODEL) Was found today 4th July 2023 in NIGER DELTA (ASABA)! Therefore thanks to our Friends&Fam, Twitter fam, and our distinguished colleagues this is All YOUR GREATNESS…Thanks once again🙏” he tweeted
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong