Carolyn Danjuma Threatens To Leave Social Media Because Of Cyber Bullies
Nollywood actress cum producer, Caroline Danjuma is always in the news these days for one controversial thing or the other.
Over the weekend, the Billionaire's wife premiered her self-produced movie, Stalker and the dress she wore to the event has been the talk of the town.
Some fashion critics are of the view that the dress is inappropriate and her accessories, cheap, but the beautiful mother of four in response to the numerous critic, threatened to leave social media for those who wouldn't let her have her peace of mind.
“Instagram has become an avenue where faceless people feel they can out rightly insult you or bully you and expect you to be quiet. There is a difference between a polite critic and a direct insult. What you dish out is what you get. I am on social media to get close to my fans and it is a lot easier for those who need my assistance to contact me but I can also live without I. respect is reciprocal. Don't insult me or even the team that worked so hard tout rightly in public and expect me to ignore you. Be matured in your critics. I dint expect everyone to like me but then don't try to insult or bully me, I'll defend myself,” she wrote a while ago but later deleted the post.
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on