Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Africa Great Britain 2020
Nollywood actor and producer Ayo Adesanya has been named as one of the judges for the 1oth Edition of Miss Africa Great Britain 2020.
Miss Africa Great Britain, the largest ethnic pageant in the UK has in the past had other Nigerian celebrities such as Ini Edo on it's judging panel.
The 10th Edition which will be virtual, will take place on the 16th and 17th of October 2020. Other judges alongside Ayo will be Rhiannon D'Averc - Editor of London Runway Magazine, Emma-Jay Webber - Miss Paragon International, Leila Samati, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2019 and Fomer titleholders Samaia Tchapesseka(2012), Jacqueline Ilumoka(2014), Sarah Jegede(2016), Larissa Tcheukam (2017) and Michael 'Da General' Oloyede of TIDG Visuals.
The Miss Africa GB pageant was founded in 2011 by Nigerian Entrepreneur, Dele Onabowu. The pageant was formed with the sole purpose of giving young African girls born or living in the United Kingdom a platform to showcase not only their beauty but most importantly their culture, talent and creativity. The winner becomes a goodwill ambassador for Miss Africa GB, charged with designing and implementing a charity program based on her Pageant Platform.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for