DORIS SIMEON OPENS COSMETIC SHOP
Good things are falling into place for this Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon. Come March 8th, she will be honour alongside other top celebrities as Special Marshal Ambassadors. Basking in the euphoria of that honour, the pretty thespian has just opened a cosmetic shop for public after several months of planning.
She called it 3D Cosmetics store, and she will be running it alongside her acting career.“I've always loved two things while growing up, cosmetics and TV. After conquering the TV, I want to explore the cosmetics world. In 3D cosmetics store, we sell cream, soaps, make-up kits and several world class make-ups. I also recommend good products for our clients and I'm currently undergoing a course in make-up, so I can make people's faces,” she dropped on her way to London where she is going to shop for her upscale beauty shop.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200