Tonto Dikeh Breaks Silence Over Deportation From Dubai Allegation
Celebrated Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has debunked allegations that she has been arrested and deported from Dubai.
On Saturday, reports went viral that the actress Tonto Dikeh was allegedly involved in a fight in Dubai which fuelled her arrest and deportation.
According to Stella Dimoko Korkus who broke the news, Tonto got involved in a fight with security personnel who wouldn’t let her into an event.
Tonto Dikeh yelled at the security guard and it attracted policemen to the scene. She was thereafter arrested and Korkus’s source wrote that the actress may be deported from the city.
However, Tonto Dikeh in a new video sighted by RazzNews.com debunked the report and bragged that nobody can touch her as ‘King Tonto’.
Watch the video below;
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos