Tonto Dikeh Breaks Silence Over Deportation From Dubai Allegation
Celebrated Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has debunked allegations that she has been arrested and deported from Dubai.
On Saturday, reports went viral that the actress Tonto Dikeh was allegedly involved in a fight in Dubai which fuelled her arrest and deportation.
According to Stella Dimoko Korkus who broke the news, Tonto got involved in a fight with security personnel who wouldn’t let her into an event.
Tonto Dikeh yelled at the security guard and it attracted policemen to the scene. She was thereafter arrested and Korkus’s source wrote that the actress may be deported from the city.
However, Tonto Dikeh in a new video sighted by RazzNews.com debunked the report and bragged that nobody can touch her as ‘King Tonto’.
Watch the video below;
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music