Popular Nollywood Actress Dies After Childbirth
Popular Nollywood actress, Olabisi Monsurat Ishola has died. Bisket, a member of the Theatre and Movie Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN), passed away during the weekend barely 10 days after welcoming her new baby.
The death of Bisket, the CEO of Bisket Movie Concept, was confirmed to the media on Tuesday by fellow Yoruba actress, Omolola Olumide.
Bisket’s death is coming almost three months after the death of a colleague, Gbenga Akintunde aka Burger, who died at the age of 47 on January 4 2019.
On February 27, another actor, Rotimi Alfred Popoola was announced dead by the Ogun state chapter of TAMPAN.
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q