Court Clears Dimeji Bankole Of N40b Corruption Case
An Abuja High Court this afternoon cleared former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole, and his former deputy, Bayero Nafada, of corruption charge.
According to the Judge, Justice Suleiman Belgore, both Dimeji and Nafada had no case to answer in connection with the N40 billion misapropriation charge and the 17 count charge brought against them by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Dimeji and Nafada were charged to court by EFCC for misappropiation of fund to the tune of N40billion. They were also accused of approaving loans not covered in 2010 Appropiation Act.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei