Anger Rage: Iyanya Lays Cause on Haters
Singer Iyanya, is not happy with some certain things he has read about himself in the various media platforms across the country.
The singer stated that it has gotten to a stage where he cannot actually boast of having a friend because many have stabbed him at the back and that makes it difficult for him to trust anyone.
Iyanya noted that in as much as people come out to judge him, they should know that he is not a perfect being and is already making efforts to live a changed life. Stressing that nothing in this life can ever make him cry again after he had lost some family members in just two years.
In his words, “So many people out there judge me; my friends go to bloggers to write things about me. I have no friend. I trust no one. I lost my family years ago it was the only thing that made me shed tears. The last was my mum and I remember not shedding a tear because she was the third in two years. Nothing in this life can break me anymore. I want you to know that no man on earth has the power to stop what God starts and till you confess you will not find peace. I'm not perfect but I'm making changes. God bless everyone who supports and prays for me.”
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For