You Don’t have to Sleep with Anyone to get into BBN 2019…Bambam Warns
Earlier this week, it was announced that the auditions for this year’s edition of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality show, will hold on February First and Second. (Feb. 1 & 2).
Well, a former housemate from the 2018 edition of the reality show, Bam Bam has given new applicants some tips on how to make through the audition stage.
In an exclusive interview with Plus TV Africa, the 2018 housemate cum businesswoman revealed that applicants do not need to bribe anyone in cash or kind to make through the stage.
“I didn’t know anybody, I didn’t have to sleep with anybody to get into the house. You just need to go there and be your original self. The psychologists that will audition you are only looking for something unique in you, so be you. Don’t try and impress by being somebody else or being whom you are not.
“Go prepared, have something you are working on, answer the questions being asked correctly, and just have faith” she concluded.
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti
- Nollywood Star Francis Duru Holds Educative Career
- Excitement In Big Dreams Talent House, As Celebrit
- FreshbyDotun Debut a Collection of Shirts
- SHATTAWALE AND STONEBWOY: KINGS FOREVER IN ASAASE
- Movies And Music: Actress Linda Osifo Features In
- Menswear label Wole Job Launches Debut Collection
- Abuja Top Gospel Sound Engineer, Jimmy Imoh Marks