Jonathan is A Good Man...AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima
It seems some celebrities have begun to withdraw themselves from some social media platforms gradually and it seems the insult from fans is unbearable especially from instagram.
Many fans have been tongue lashing some celebrities who where in support of the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Goodluck Jonathan and the main person they were waiting for was the AGN president, Ibinabo Fiberesima, but were not successful at getting her attention.
Ibinabo who has been a strong advocate and campaigner for the re-election bid of GEJ, finally accepted defeat while explaining to Nigerians that they had lost a great leader who brought greatness to the country.
While airing her gratitude for the support shown on the President, she warned that she is not ready to accept any insult from anybody that tries to attack her.
In her words, “He is a very good man. Nigeria has just lost the one who was brought to us to set a solid foundation for greatness. The reactionary forces overwhelmed him especially from within. My friend and brother GEJ is a good man. It is well with him. We fought a good fight. Thanks to all of you who believed in him. It was not a wasted confidence. He has more to give to the world. Once again I say thank you. CONGRATULATIONS GEN. BUHARI AND APC. NIGERIA BELONGS TO US ALL. LETS LOVE HER. N/B: PLEASE NO CURSES ON MY PAGE!!
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges