Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo Already Making Money from Cucumber Farm
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is really doing fine for himself not just in acting but also in other businesses like farming.
Agriculture has been one sector the actor has spent part of his money on and for some time now, he has never regretted making such investment as he sure sees the future in Agriculture.
The actor could not hide his joy seeing how his crops were yielding fine and it is already harvest period and part of his crop, Cucumber, is ready and buyers are trooping in to get them.
He has various crops including cassava plantation and he is also into animal husbandry which have taken much of his time these days.
- Actress, Nazareth Jesse Turns a Year Older, set to Celebrate with the Orphans
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Son one Year Remembrance (photos)
- After Struggling for 10years, Actor, Debo Adedayo Graduates with Upper Credit
- Upcoming Actresses do not Need to Gate Crash to Fame…Actor, Jide Kosoko
- Nollywood Diva, Tonto Dikeh Others Set For Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nollywood Actress, Annes Anaekwe Gifts Self Lexus Jeep
- Comedian, Friday Awade Welcomes Another Baby with Wife
- Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Turns a Year Older