Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo Already Making Money from Cucumber Farm
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is really doing fine for himself not just in acting but also in other businesses like farming.
Agriculture has been one sector the actor has spent part of his money on and for some time now, he has never regretted making such investment as he sure sees the future in Agriculture.
The actor could not hide his joy seeing how his crops were yielding fine and it is already harvest period and part of his crop, Cucumber, is ready and buyers are trooping in to get them.
He has various crops including cassava plantation and he is also into animal husbandry which have taken much of his time these days.
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers