Will a Nigerian President Ever Take Selfie with its Citizens
French President, Emmanuel Macron, is in Nigeria and he has been taken to lots of places where he has shared some ideas which he feels can help the country’s economy.
There is one thing that has gotten some Nigerians talking and that is the picture of the President with some Nigerian entertainers where they were taking selfie.
The selfie picture with the president has gotten many asking which Nigerian president will even take some minutes off at an event to have fun with the citizens.
Meanwhile, as the next general election in Nigeria draws close, some Nigerians are still scouting or a credible person whom they feel can rule the country as we constantly see same recycle faces taking the seat of power every four years.
- See how Strong Singer, 2Face Gene Looks Like
- CLIMA AWARDS 2018 Set For 19th August In Lagos
- Censors Board premieres “Poverty Cure” film on creative capacity building in ABU,Zaria
- Mike Adenuga receives “Commander of the Legion of Honour” from Macron
- Actor, Benson Okonkwo Accepts N150 Thousand to Shave Hair
- AMAA 2018: Kigali to host Continental Show
- Singer, Timaya Welcomes 3rd Baby with Babymama
- Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, Launches Book ‘Boss Up’