I Give out Money to Help Others not Show off…Actor, Woli Arole
MC and Actor, Woli Arole, for some time now has been doing some form of giveaway on social media just to appreciate his fans but in between, there is something that annoys him.
The actor, in one of his posts recently expressed how angry he is seeing some of his friends and people sending him private messages begging him for money.
In his words, “Let me address this ISSUE tonight, I don't like it when people that are mine friends and people that are financially okay send me DM'S and text messages on whatsapp that I should DASH THEM MONEY. I feel it's wrong. I started this give away because I felt some people are in NEED and I count myself honoured by GOD to make them SMILE. I give out my hard earn money, people support me with their hard earned money too. So I am not DASHING, WASTING, or SHOWING OFF. I am just sent to put SMILES on PEOPLE'S FACES by meeting NEEDS. SO GIVE TO US NOT TAKE FROM US. Do you agree?”
- Actress, Bukola Adeeyo Recalls Journey into Being a Mother
- Actor, Olasunkanmi Omobolanle celebtares 7 years Wedding Anniversary with Lover
- AFTER 30 YEARS, OUR DAILY MANNA (ODM) Publisher, BISHOP DR CHRIS KWAKPOVWE TO "RETURN" TO PHARMACY
- I Plan to Help only Physically Challenged People…Actor, Abimbola Kazeem
- Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 12th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Actress, Shan George Defends Hardworking Actresses in Nollywood
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Buries Mum
- Actresses in Nollywood do not Survive with acting Money…Actor, Chuks Etuk Reveals