I was once Hypnotized, I withdrew all my Money and gave it out…Actress, Halima Abubakar
Seriously, a lot of things are really happening around us that we really need to be careful about and watch our environment very well.
These days people seems not to care or wanting to help others in real need not because they don’t want to but because of fear of the unknown.
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, recently shared a video of how a lady was hypnotized and taken to an ATM where she withdrew all her money and gave to her abductors.
The actress shared her experience with such people stating that she had to withdraw all her money no a dime for noodles was left for her until they left.
“I have been duped like this, I gave them all I had, not even noodles change was remaining at oshodi express way 10years ago,” she wrote.
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry