I think it’s time to finally have my baby girl...Actress, Omoni Oboli
Actress, Omoni Oboli Plans to have Baby Girl at 40?
Pretty and hardworking Nollywood actress cum producer, Omoni Oboli, has done well for herself career wise and family and she has not taken her success for granted a she still hustles.
Talking about her family, the actress is blessed with three boys and her hubby is there to make the boys group four but it seems she still has plans to have another child preferably a baby girl.
The actress shared her son’s perception when she discussed with him on how she hopes to have another child at age 40 wishing it will be a baby girl but the chap seems to have kicked against her having another wanting to be the last born of the family.
Sharing what transpired between them, she wrote, “So my son chizi oboli doesn’t want me to have a mini me. I think it’s the last child syndrome. Can you help me beg him? Now that I’ve turned 40, I think it’s time to finally have my baby girl.”
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel