Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son as He Clock’s 9 Months
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is so grateful to God about her baby boy who is nine months since she welcomed her bundle of joy and she can’t stop gushing about him each time she stares at him.
Not many are fortunate to but for her, she is ready to sacrifice anything to ensure that her son gets the best out of life.
She took out time to express her heart felt happiness for her son Andrea who brings her happiness and smiles.
Read below her message;
"It's been 9 Glorious Months with You my SON, It's been the best 9 Months of my existence....
Words fail me to describe How Precious you are to Me, My Heart holds so Much LOVE FOR YOU. It hurts in a very Good way. You give me so much Hope, Joy and Happiness.
When I Hold you and Look into your eyes I Cry because I know God Loves me. I know I have been blessed, I Love you so much KING-ANDRE,I love your Cute smile, Your Giggle, The way you look at me, The way you Hold me with so much Confidence that your safety is Assured, I Love how you make me A child again..I get another chance to be a child again, And do things I never got to do..You are my Biggest Success Story.
I Bless you, I speak Greatness into you, I prophesy
WISDOM,BRILLIANCE,SMARTNESS,INTELLIGENCE,WEALTH,HAPPINESS,GODS BLESSINGS,GRACE OF GOD,FAVOR OF GOD,LOVE,HAPPINESS,OPEN DOORS, ANIONTING OF THE MOST HIGH UPON YOUR LIFE. No weapon formed against YOU SHALL prosper, you shall not make friends that will not lead you to the right Path, I pray for Gods protection Upon your life and everything that has your name on it, You shall RULE. Just like your name KING, You shall call 10 and 1million shall answer, you shall grow up to help people, to be loving and God fearing.
Your hands shall heal, your hands shall Save, Your hands shall deliver, your hand shall turn clay to Gold. Your hands shall Be a blessing To you and countless others in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEM. HAPPY 9months KING-ANDRE."
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song