I’m Ready to Support Rico on his Restaurant Business…Comedian, Igodye
Comedian, Francis Agoda better known as Igodye, is one comedian that likes to mind his business but only speaks when he feels it’s necessary.
After watching the ongoing weekly drama at the Big Brother Naija house and the sudden eviction of Rico Swavey, the comedian has decided to speak out.
Choosing to speak out does not mean he hates the show but extending a hand of fellowship to Rico who once said he will like to go into restaurant business and the comedian has openly promised to support him when he is ready.
According to the comedian, “I kindly use this medium to celebrate one of the finest gentlemen, with modest standard, who expressed a pleasant social decorum an exemplary quality that projected the real values of a young Africa man, as a symbol of respect, dignity, cultured in domestic activities.
“You have proven that we still have more responsible youths in Nigeria, your character will change a lot of perceptions about our Nigeria men, my profound respect to you. Please understand that your eviction, doesn't stop you from becoming what you desire, try and maintain this standard, soonest the sky will become your stepping stone, because you are the next stage butterfly.
“However, I overheard you mention, that you will want to embark on a restaurant business, at any time you want to commence the project, please contact me, I will be glad to support with the little I can towards achieving this goal. Once again, sail on; inspiring many others, proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you. I shall continually celebrate anyone with your kind of remarkable character and humane attitude of purpose. congratulations.”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby