If Your Children Don’t Play with you, there is Problem…Singer, Timi Dakolo
Singer, Timi Dakolo, has always been a good father to his children and his family and he has been an example to many who are watching him.
The singer while playing with his kids decided to share a piece of advice with his fans by pointing out that if children find it difficult to hang around their parents then there is a problem.
He stressed that there is need for parents to draw close to their children to enable them create mutual understanding and love in the family.
According to him, “Daddy and mummy if your children cannot play with you, there is a big problem. they should leave the sitting room when you show up or feel sad when come home. if so, you are missing the point of family. Teach them respect not fear.”
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on