Actress, Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Daughter as She Turns 4 years Old
The journey of being a single mother is not an easy one especially in Nigeria where it is kind of seen as a stigma coupled with the fact that there are no jobs for some of these single mothers to hustle and care for their child.
For Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, it has been God all the way as the actress as ensured that she gives her daughter the best life has to offer.
The actress could not hide her joy seeing her daughter turn 4 years of age and very obedient proving how well she has played her motherly role in her life.
Playing dual roles for her child has not been easy considering the fact that she has to be at several movie locations but through the grace of God, she has been able to pull through.
Sharing the happy moments, she wrote, “four years ago I could never have pictured you as pretty and smart as you are Today Mildred. No feeling in the world can be compared to the feelings of love and pride I feel whenever I look at you. You have grown so much in these four years and I don’t care what the world may see, but I think you are the coolest most beautiful baby girl in the whole wide world. I love you just the way you are.”
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel