Family & Parenting | 12 August 2017 11:43 CET

I’ll Allow my Daughter have a Relationship a Age 15…Gospel Singer, Kenny Saint Best

Popular Gospel singer, Kenny Saint Best, is not just that type of regular mother that wants to be harsh on their children especially their female child as she already has plans for her daughter.

The singer recently revealed that once her daughter turns 15 years of age, she will gladly allow her fall in love with the man of her choice because she also had same feelings at that age.

She said she will not support the kind of relationship where they will be walking around the streets holding hands but a civil one where they will have to spend quality time to know each other.

“When I was in the university, I took a course in Philosophy and they taught us that there is a particular age that girls start dating and they call it the age of ‘Penis Envy’. It is not that the girls are necessarily looking for sex, it is just a stage in their life whereby they realise that they are pretty and they can be attractive to a guy.

“For me, once my daughter is 15 years old then it is okay for her to date. It is not that they would be walking around holding hands but it has to be a civil and responsible relationship. I am not a regular parent, I feel it is okay for a female child to be aware that she is attractive to guys and she should also know that the guy would woo her. That was the age it happened to me and I would be a wicked mother to expect that at the age of 15, my daughter would not have someone wooing her or telling her the usual lies guys tell ladies,” she said.

[B]Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, is seriously dieting that she has been able to get the desired result needed by having a flat tommy.[/B] The actress who recently turned a year older could not hide how happy she was as she gladly showed
[B]Like the popular saying that do not live your life like that of social media because it is like a market place where everyone comes to buy and leave Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has come out to emphasize on the need for everyone to believe in th
[B]After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.[/B] She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa Internat
[B]Pretty Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is really enjoying her life to the fullest without being controlled by any man and it is paying off.[/B] The actress is actually looking good and since parting ways with her hubby, Lanre Gentry, she has no
[B]You will agree with the belief that in the next 10years to come, Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, will still be looking curvy and radiant for her hubby.[/B] The actress is blessed with natural curves that will surely turn heads and whenever sh