Actress, Remi Oshodi Celebrates Birthday in Sober in Sober Reflection
Adding another year to one’s age should be a thing of joy but for popular Yoruba actress, Remi Oshodi better known as mama Surutu, it was a time of sober reflection.
The actress, who recently turned a year older rather than celebrate with expensive drinks took her time to ponder on a whole lot especially about her late daughter.
Remi has always celebrated her birthday with her daughter but this year’s birthday was about her asking some certain questions which she could not get an answer to but appreciative to God for always consoling her.
In her words, “A lot has happened in the past year, so much that I tremble at the force of nature. My hope and faith in God has kept me this far. As I chose to mark my birth anniversary with sober reflections, I cannot but wonder about how sweet it would have been if Ayomikun is here. God surely knows best. Life is not always fair, no one can perfectly predict it's complexion. Above all, I draw strengths from your kind wishes and prayers. Thank you all.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older