Footballer, Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchair, Medical Items to Lagos State Government
Self-exiled Super Eagles player, Obafemi Martins, has continued to prove that his wealth does not just come from God alone but with the support of his many fans back home.
Martins has not received any call-up to the Super Eagles in a long while and that has not disturbed him in any way as he continues to enjoy his trade in faraway China.
The player recently put smiles on the faces of many especially the Lagos state government as he donated wheelchairs, crutches and hospital beds through his foundation.
He was received by the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, who thanked him for this act of selfless service and commitment to giving back to his fatherland especially Lagos State.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Ready to Unveil own Clothing Line to Nigeria
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying Nollywood Money Alone
- Actor, John Dumelo gets Approved Acres of Land to Boost his Agriculture
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and I Have not Gotten Married Yet…Singer, Iceberg Slim Denies
- Actress, Ini Edo Looking Flawless with Nice Curves
- Actress, Ayoola kikelomo Wins Big in South Africa
- Actor, Somadina Adinma begins his NYSC Journey as he is Posted to Nasarawa
- Singer, CDQ Reveals how Mum Demanded for Beans in Dubai