Actress, Toyo Baby Reveals she was Sexually Abused as a Child
The issue of rape cases is just as rampant as cases of domestic violence and taking a close look at the way various cases take place, the women and children are the once suffering it more.
Many will ask ‘since when did we get to this point of not having respect for the female folks?’ But this is a very serious issue that some celebrities have tried to tackle and are still advocating for strict laws to be put in place for offenders.
Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode better known as Toyo Baby on the Jenifa’s Diary TV series, has just given a hint on how her growing up was like as she was faced with several sexual abuses.
“My #wcw goes to this cutie. This was me, many years ago. It was about this time, the sexual abuses began. It was torment in those days. Details are in Chapter 2 of Rebirth. Have you pre-ordered yet? If you have not, please hurry and do so. The discount would soon be over!” she wrote.
Add Your Comment
- I got Married at Age 16 Instead of Going to the University…Actress, Shan George
- Actress, Uche Nnanna Welcomes Another Baby Boy
- 8 year old Beauty Queen Zikora (Little Miss Health )donates Educational Materials, Sues for healthy environment
- Bavent Street Live Presents One Night Stand With Adekunle Gold
- Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube
- Tagbo Umeikes Burial Arrangement in Progress
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Bereaved, Loses Father