Akwa Ibom Stars Don’t Indulge In Babymama—MC Galaxy Boasts
In the showbiz industry in Nigeria, especially among music artistes, baby mama is what is in vogue just as divorce is to Nollywood. It is very common for male artistes to 'sample' women, who end up giving them children out of wedlock.
But MC Galaxy has boasted that artistes from his state of origin are not known to produce babies out of wedlock.
The 'Sekem' crooner asked during an interview with Punch that, “Have you heard of any prominent artiste from Akwa Ibom who has a baby mama?” “It is not our style,” he answered.
He further bragged that, “I am very different; I don't smoke or drink and I don't even have a tattoo. People question the kind of person I am but I love hanging out with ladies.”
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown