Tobi Will not Make a Good Husband when Married…Bobrisky Fires
Controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye better known as Bobrisky, might not be loved by many but sometimes, he tends to speak facts when he gets the opportunity.
Bobrisky has been following the ongoing Big Brother Naija realty TV show but he has not been happy for a while having seen the way some contestant act in the house.
He is really angry with one of the fan’s favourite, Miracle for trying to eat himself up because fellow housemate, Nina, sees him as just a friend and not lover.
In his words, “Nina be strong darling I love u. No matter wat anyone say. Ebuka cause the drama btw Nina and miracle. He kept asking stupid question. Nina is not a baby and she knows wat she want. Nina make it clear to miracle that she has a boyfriend outside the house not her husband. So can miracles chill his blood and wait till their both outside to decide if dey will date or not. Girls have drama it takes a mature guy to handle it. Miracle need to grow up and act like a man.”
He did not even spare one of the contestant, Tobi, whom he described as a gossip with shock that a man of his nature could stoop so low to be discussing about others.
Bobrisky did his final job on Tobi as he pointed out that with such attitude from Tobi, he will not be able to maintain a good home when married.
“Nina don't worry team Nina are voting for u. Tobi is another devil in that house. Have never see a man gossiping stupidity like tobi . I pity the woman that will date that one. All his frnd will know the sound track of his girlfriend on bed. Tobi is not a guy o ! As from today his name is miss tobi woman wrapper Amebo,” he stressed.
- Don’t be fooled by what you see on social media…Actress, Georgina Onuoha
- Actress, Nkechi Sunday Gifts Self Brand New Toyota Venza
- Actress and Mentor, Rosaline Meurer proudly Smokes in public
- Actress, Wumi Toriola Acquires New Whip After Marriage
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Soon to be a Father, expecting Baby Girl?
- Actress, Nadia Buari Reveals how She gave birth to Four Girls in 4years
- Charlyboy’s group launches campaign on good, accountable Governance
- Queen Jennifer Okechukwu foundation empowers over 500 widows in Enugu( Photos)