African Men Are Violent & Harsh Says Actress Eniola Badmus
Violence against women is one act that has ceased to stop in Africa and many has spoken,written, acted about the stop of this act, but yet it has ceased to be totally taken away. Many women are victims to this wicked act but what can they do? Here's what Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus said when she spoke about violence against women to YES Magazine;
"African men are too harsh! They are too harsh. African men are harsh and violent. An English man would never beat his wife because their law forbids it. Then, I must say that if there is a penalty for it, stating that whoever beats his wife would be jailed, I'm sure this will reduce. But since there is no law and no one is preaching against it, everybody feels it is a normal thing. Even if we say there is a law, it is not being implemented as it should, because if it had, all these won't happen. I think there should be a capital punishment for it because to me, it is a terrible act.
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star