Music News | 8 August 2017 09:59 CET

My wife Planned for us to Have a Small Wedding…Singer, D’banj Talks About Marriage

Singer, D’banj chose not to join the babymama syndrome and such decided to get married which was in 2016 but it was a secret marriage which made many wonder why it was not loud like others.

Well, the singer sure had is personal reasons and based on things that has happened to some of his celebrity friends, he needed to avoid such drama that comes with being a celeb.

D’banj explained that he did not want his marriage with Didi Kilgrow, to get complicated which is why he kept it secret.

While speaking in an interview on Beat FM, he said, “I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated. You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wants to see the girl I am dating and would want to marry. I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her.”

2 days ago
[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
2 days ago
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
2 days ago
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
2 days ago
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar