I Can’t Stop Thinking About Actress, Moji Olaiya…Actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun
Popular Yoruba actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun better known as Madam Saje, has joined faith with the bereaved family of late actress, Moji Olaiya, as her body is laid to rest.
Madam Saje while recalling the good times she had with the late actress, described her as a humbleand respectful fellow who was always dedicated to what she does.
She further recalled how she stood by her during her 40years on stage as she was part of the committee that ensured that everything went well and she indeed put in her best.
In her words, “Moji Haaaaa, I can't just stop thinking about you continue to rest in peace Alhaja Mojisola Abikeade, Mojisola very responsible, humble, gentle, she very respectful may almighty Allah grant you alujanat fridaus (amin). My 40years on stage, Moji Olaiya was among committee for the event, she try alot,she stood by me day and night very loyal and humble.i can't said it all because of her kindness may her soul rest in perfect peace and aljana fridaus, abikeade MI o le gbagbe e laye.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal