I Can’t Stop Thinking About Actress, Moji Olaiya…Actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun
Popular Yoruba actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun better known as Madam Saje, has joined faith with the bereaved family of late actress, Moji Olaiya, as her body is laid to rest.
Madam Saje while recalling the good times she had with the late actress, described her as a humbleand respectful fellow who was always dedicated to what she does.
She further recalled how she stood by her during her 40years on stage as she was part of the committee that ensured that everything went well and she indeed put in her best.
In her words, “Moji Haaaaa, I can't just stop thinking about you continue to rest in peace Alhaja Mojisola Abikeade, Mojisola very responsible, humble, gentle, she very respectful may almighty Allah grant you alujanat fridaus (amin). My 40years on stage, Moji Olaiya was among committee for the event, she try alot,she stood by me day and night very loyal and humble.i can't said it all because of her kindness may her soul rest in perfect peace and aljana fridaus, abikeade MI o le gbagbe e laye.”
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love
- “I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye