Nollywood Glamour | 27 May 2017 12:59 CET

Men Keep Sliding into my DM but They don’t know the Real Me…Actress, Moyo Lawal

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, can be very jovial when she wants to but sometimes when silly things are being said to her, she might chose to show her other side.

The pretty actress has been receiving lots of messages from guys but there are some of these messages that gets her angry which has prompted her to speak out.

She warned that lots of these guys are being carried away by her acting and pictures they see about her but they know nothing about her real life.

According to her, “Dear "dmers" DM senders, I appreciate the love and everything. But before you slide into my DM. Please do keep this in mind. You do not know me, so try and get to know me. You know "Moyo Lawal" that portrays different characters !!!. And the only similarities we share are my body, clothes and voice. Ayam an actor .like I Act !!! Yes!!! .... my reality is different from my make believe characters. keep this in mind and you actually stand a chance. ...I don't do surface packaging boring as f...!!!!...am as deep as a fricking ocean. This is for the DM sliders. please take note . Ayam tired of reading boring flygirl, Slayqueen, hot body messages biko. Most times, I feel like, my DM is for one of my characters. Much love #ML you can keep the" kanye "messages coming thou. Those ones, always make me laugh. Cheers to an amazing weekend.”

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b