Nollywood Glamour | 27 May 2017 12:59 CET

Men Keep Sliding into my DM but They don’t know the Real Me…Actress, Moyo Lawal

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, can be very jovial when she wants to but sometimes when silly things are being said to her, she might chose to show her other side.

The pretty actress has been receiving lots of messages from guys but there are some of these messages that gets her angry which has prompted her to speak out.

She warned that lots of these guys are being carried away by her acting and pictures they see about her but they know nothing about her real life.

According to her, “Dear "dmers" DM senders, I appreciate the love and everything. But before you slide into my DM. Please do keep this in mind. You do not know me, so try and get to know me. You know "Moyo Lawal" that portrays different characters !!!. And the only similarities we share are my body, clothes and voice. Ayam an actor .like I Act !!! Yes!!! .... my reality is different from my make believe characters. keep this in mind and you actually stand a chance. ...I don't do surface packaging boring as f...!!!!...am as deep as a fricking ocean. This is for the DM sliders. please take note . Ayam tired of reading boring flygirl, Slayqueen, hot body messages biko. Most times, I feel like, my DM is for one of my characters. Much love #ML you can keep the" kanye "messages coming thou. Those ones, always make me laugh. Cheers to an amazing weekend.”

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb