Modela Couture at African Fashion and Design Week 2016 (AFDW 2016)
The 2016 edition of African Fashion and Design week themed “Be Inspired” had the best of designers across Africa.
The fashion event hosted by Sika Osei and Uti Nwachukwu, took place on Saturday, October 8th and Sunday, October 9th 2016 at the prestigious Oriental Hotel.
Nigerian International, multi award-winning designer, Modela Couture unveiled his latest collection inspired by Edo royalty with hand arranged special beads ensemble mostly in red, green and blue.
See collection below:
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif