Modela Couture at African Fashion and Design Week 2016 (AFDW 2016)
The 2016 edition of African Fashion and Design week themed “Be Inspired” had the best of designers across Africa.
The fashion event hosted by Sika Osei and Uti Nwachukwu, took place on Saturday, October 8th and Sunday, October 9th 2016 at the prestigious Oriental Hotel.
Nigerian International, multi award-winning designer, Modela Couture unveiled his latest collection inspired by Edo royalty with hand arranged special beads ensemble mostly in red, green and blue.
See collection below:
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador