Modela Couture at African Fashion and Design Week 2016 (AFDW 2016)
The 2016 edition of African Fashion and Design week themed “Be Inspired” had the best of designers across Africa.
The fashion event hosted by Sika Osei and Uti Nwachukwu, took place on Saturday, October 8th and Sunday, October 9th 2016 at the prestigious Oriental Hotel.
Nigerian International, multi award-winning designer, Modela Couture unveiled his latest collection inspired by Edo royalty with hand arranged special beads ensemble mostly in red, green and blue.
See collection below:
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos