5 Simple Habits That Guarantee Weight Loss
If shedding a few pounds is one of your goals, and if you want it to be permanent rather than temporary, and to enhance your health rather than jeopardizing it, consider five simple, logical habits that virtually guarantee positive and lasting results.
1. The Water Habit
Drink a tall glass of water immediately before each of your three daily meals. Besides hydrating you, this fills your stomach and reduces your appetite.
2. The Slow Habit
Set your fork or spoon down on the table after each bite. This slows down your eating and causes you to enjoy a meal more while actually consuming less.
3. The Half Habit
Prepare or order whatever meal you want, but only eat half of it. If you are eating out, share your meal with your spouse, friend or take half of it home. If you are eating at home, eat exactly half of your normal portions.
4. The Snack Habit
Only snack on fruit or vegetables. Except for your three meals, do not eat anything unless it is a fruit or vegetable.
5. The Move Habit
Devote 20 minutes a day to some kind of aerobic exercise that doubles your normal heart rate. It can be something as simple as a brisk walk, a treadmill or a stationary bike, but do it every day.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For