King Sunny Ade’s Music Is Evergreen -Atiku Insists
It is very rare to see top government officials coming to appreciate someone in the entertainment industry as they are always known for using entertainers for political campaign and dumping them.
For legendary singer, King Sunny Ade, who just turned 70 years of age, he has been getting various encomiums from various people who knows and values his works.
While the encomium keeps coming in, former vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has stated that Sunny Ade's music is one that will always remain for years to come and for many generations to savoir.
In his words, “From the 1960’s to date, Sunny Ade’s music will always be timeless. I wish the King many happy returns as he turns 70 today.”
Such speech is very rare for an entertainer and it is hoped that need breed artistes will learn to dish out good lyrical content that will always make people refer to their songs even when they are no more.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire