King Sunny Ade’s Music Is Evergreen -Atiku Insists
It is very rare to see top government officials coming to appreciate someone in the entertainment industry as they are always known for using entertainers for political campaign and dumping them.
For legendary singer, King Sunny Ade, who just turned 70 years of age, he has been getting various encomiums from various people who knows and values his works.
While the encomium keeps coming in, former vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has stated that Sunny Ade's music is one that will always remain for years to come and for many generations to savoir.
In his words, “From the 1960’s to date, Sunny Ade’s music will always be timeless. I wish the King many happy returns as he turns 70 today.”
Such speech is very rare for an entertainer and it is hoped that need breed artistes will learn to dish out good lyrical content that will always make people refer to their songs even when they are no more.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B