I feel safer in Nigeria than in America…Emma Nyra
Beautiful songstress, Emma Nyra is a strong and determined singer, despite the storm she once faced that almost wretched her career, she overcame it gracefully.
The songstress was freely signed to triple MG records but left when her lover who happened to be a co-owner of the label, Ubi Franklin left her for an actress, Lilian Esoro.
She was said to be devastated and couldn't handle the emotional stress it came with, so she left to have some fresh air.
Ever since, the singer has bounced back on her feet amidst the whole controversy and she has since been entertaining her fans with good music.
Born and raised in America but returned in 2012, amidst the whole security problem America is facing, the singer claims to be safer in Nigeria than America.
In her words: 'if America continues this way and trump becomes president, then God knows I am not moving back. I was born and raised in America and I moved here in 2012. Even though Nigeria is not perfect and has its challenges, but I feel safe.
- OAP, Toolz Reacts To Name Calling, May Edochie Ref
- Da Baby, Davido Duet, soon To Release New Single
- Domestic Violence : Osinachi Mother Cries Out For
- 'buga Challenge':liberian President dances Excite
- Temi Otedola, Fans Reacts On Mr. eazi's Father’s
- Father's Day Celebration: Davido Receives Messages
- BB Naija Reunion: Emmanuel clears airs on his rela
- Ice Prince soon to drop new single, Hustle
- Afropop Superstar, Mayorkun Releases First Single
- Empress Njamah reveals Ada Ameh health status