I Purposely Keep My Kids Away From Limelight—Dakore
Nollywood actress, Dakore Akande, has disclosed that she missed wearing dreadlocks, which she was known for in the past.
When asked recently if she missed her dreads, the actress told Complete Fashion magazine that, “Oh yes I do! I miss them very much actually but I'm comforted by the fact that my hair is still natural and I can go back to the locks anytime I want but I'm really enjoying the versatility I now have to rock different looks.”
Speaking about her kids, Dakore said, “As a mom, my first priority is to love and protect my kids so I do purposely keep them away from the spotlight as much as I can for now because I want them to choose if this is the life they want.
“Maybe when they're a bit older and a little more aware of what I do they can make their own decisions about that.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows