Nollywood Actress Chika Ike looses Mum
Losing a love one is the most difficult situation that can ever happen to anyone.
The thought of never seeing them again, shatters one's heart and lives a void in our heart that can never be replaced.
It has been a sad day for Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, as she loses mum to an undisclosed illness.
Though it's not certain when her mum passed on, but she shared the sad news today.
In her words: "RIP Mum. Saying I am going to miss you is an understatement, I can't still believe you are gone , I sit here wondering if I'm in a dream and waiting for someone to pinch me . You thought me how to be strong, giving, loyal, compassionate and driven. You told me that there is nothing impossible to do. You made me the woman I am today. I am most grateful to you. I will miss you greatly. I know you are watching over me and you will always live on. Love you mum."
Meanwhile, the actress took her mother for a vacation less than a year, June 2015 to be precise. She probably would never have imagined it would be their last vacation together, memories is all she has left. Our sincere condolences to the actress and family.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte