Celebrity Dancer, Kaffy Marries Hubby June 2
Gist reaching Nollywoodgists.com.com says that Nigeria's celebrity dancer, Kafayat Oluwatosin Shafau, who is well known as Kaffy has concluded plans to walk down the isle with babydaddy, Joseph Adakole Ameh this summer.
The wedding is set to hold at Bespoke Centre, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos on June 2.
Kaffy and Joe welcomed their first child in December last year. Joe is a producer and a drummer with P-Square music group. Kaffy danced in one of P-Square's videos, Roll It.
She was a world record holder some years ago in a dance marathon.
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight