BBC Talks Fashion With Africa Fashion Week London
AFWL 2016 Headline designer Mustafa Hassanali talking about the evolution of African Fashion
The world's oldest national broadcasting organization and the largest broadcaster in the world, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) screened a pre-event catwalk show (The BBC World’s Focus on Africa) live to its 3 million plus viewers, a day before Africa Fashion Week London 2016 which is now the biggest African. fashion festival in the UK/Europe.
Danubia in Signature Secrets.
Goldust in Van Else
Elle in Bestow Elan
Tania in NNOOLL
CO-IDENTITY & MAMA BIASHA
Our Head makeup artist Abbie May Hopkins at work.
Models With AFWL Head Stylist Samson Soboye
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei