Menswear label Wole Job Launches Debut Collection - Oni Basket
Wole Job, the eponymous menswear label from Oluwole Job launched its first ever collection this month.
The collection titled Oni Basket by the Nigerian based label features avant garde designs inspired by basket weaves and made with the finest of damask and cotton fabrics to create an interesting yet unique design.
TV star Denrele Edun, GUS winner Chidozie Nwachukwu and Model Wale all modeled this colorful collection showing off the impeccable designs.
According to the creative director Wole Job, "the pieces from the collection are delicate, carefully crafted for that stylish man with classy taste and confidence, to keep you in style,especially in the tropicals."
Job added that the tunics in Oni-Basket collection is the solution to the problem of struggling to stay stylish when you stand in front of your wardrobe confused about the perfect outfit to rock to occasions in that very hot weather.
Models: @denrele_edun @dozie__n @blackgesus_
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu