Obasanjo Donates Chimpanzee He Named ‘Patience’ to The Zoo
Former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, has donated a three year old Chimpanzee named 'Patience' to the Pandrillus conservation organisation based in Nigeria and Cameroon.
The conservation centre organization, with a location in Calabar, Cross Rivers Stae, are dedicated to promoting the survial of the highly endangered Drill (Mandrillus leucopheus) and providing safe haven for orphaned chimpazees.
According to the centre, “Obasanjo recognises the special care needs of chimpanzees and therefore decided to place 3 year old Patience with Pandrillus so she can grow up in the forest as part of the large chimpanzee group at Drill Ranch Afi Mountain.
“Patience is a fantastic chimpanzee who has been well cared for by the staff of the OOPL Wildlife Park. Once she has completed her medical screening in Calabar, she will join the group at the newly completed Nigerian Chimpanzee Center – located at Drill Ranch Afi Mountain in Boki LGA of Cross River State.”
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B