Man, 57, Kills Brother Over a Pot of Soup In Edo
The sweetness in a pot of soup has landed a 57 year old man in serious trouble. The police in Benin arrested one Sunday Osemwekhe, who allegedly killed his half-brother with machete over Owoh soup.
Sunday reportedly committed the crime at Evboesi community in Orhionmwon local government area of the state, during an argument with the victim over owoh, a delicacy for eating yam, plantain and wheat peculiar to Edo state.
The suspect confessed to the crime when he was paraded with 80 other suspects by the state commissioner of police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo, said the deceased, took the Owoh soup without Sunday's permission.
The argument reportedly degenerated into fracas, following which he cut off the victim's hand with a machete.
The victim allegedly died few days after from injuries he sustained from the machete.
?However, Adebanjo disclosed that the suspect would be charged to court at the conclusion of investigation.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel