My Family Approve Me Ending My Marriage…Monalisa Chinda Reveals
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, has joined some of her colleagues to kick against domestic violence at all levels.
The actress in a recent interview with DZRPT Breakfast Club, stated that no matter what or how a woman might provoke a man, the man has no right to raise his hands on the woman but simply walk away.
She explains that it is crystal clear that everyone has a demon in them but it is now left for them to learn and know how to control it stressing that “Violence should not be accepted in any kind of union.”
Being a single mother, the actress revealed that her family gave their approval for her to leave the marriage due to the issue of domestic violence.
She said that at the initial stage of the whole scenario, she had tried keeping it away from third party but when it continued, she had to get her family involved after explaining all that had happened.
According to her, “My family supported me and remember when the violence started, I did not get anybody involved. I wanted to sort it out myself so when it continued for years, I had to let my family know this is the decision I want to take, that I want to leave and they were asking why and I told them the incidents that has happened in the past and they said oh, okay, you have to leave.”
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere