See Who Praiz is Falling in Love With
Life has been good for Praiz. He has won several awards and enjoying the payment he gets from what he is doing as an artiste. Though, he is not married, he is crushing on one of the hottest women in the world and he doesn't intend stopping until another lady sweeps his feet off the ground.
Praiz looks forward to working with the likes of Tuface Idibia, John Legend, Kendrick Lamar and J-Cole. He has a lot of role models 'Growing up, I listened to a lot of R&B. I loved listening to Bongos Ikwue back then. I also fell in love with Paul Play's music because he was a great artiste who had a different sound and exceptionally good writing skills. Internationally, I listened to a lot of Boys 2 Men and Carl Thomas. I added John Legend to the list because my vocal dexterity is similar to his. I listen to Tank, Tyrese and Chris Brown. I listen to anyone who does good R&B music.'
During leisure, he loves sleeping and watching movies while sipping a glass of wine. He talks about his female celebrity crush. 'I have a huge crush on Amber Rose and I know that I will crush on her for a long time. I like her because she is attractive. She is very hot.'
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi