I Don't Make Music to Win Awards…Wizkid
Nigerian singer, Wizkid, is seriously taking the international music scene by storm with some acts he is now working with.
Always proud to sell his Nigerian brand anywhere he goes, the singer in a latest interview with an International Magazine, 'The Fader' for its December 2015 edition, explained that his reason for choosing music is not for “Winning awards” but for the love he has for music as a whole.
Still making wave with his 'Ojuelegba' song especially with the remix with American rapper, Drake, the singer stated that he never expected the song to go that viral the way it did. “I knew 'Ojuelegba' was a good song, but I didn't expect it to blow up the way that it did.”
Starting from a humble home in Ojuelegba, which gave birth to him making a song telling a story about how people struggle to be great, the singer noted that his “parents still live in Ojuelegba” as they have a house there.
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor