I Don't Make Music to Win Awards…Wizkid
Nigerian singer, Wizkid, is seriously taking the international music scene by storm with some acts he is now working with.
Always proud to sell his Nigerian brand anywhere he goes, the singer in a latest interview with an International Magazine, 'The Fader' for its December 2015 edition, explained that his reason for choosing music is not for “Winning awards” but for the love he has for music as a whole.
Still making wave with his 'Ojuelegba' song especially with the remix with American rapper, Drake, the singer stated that he never expected the song to go that viral the way it did. “I knew 'Ojuelegba' was a good song, but I didn't expect it to blow up the way that it did.”
Starting from a humble home in Ojuelegba, which gave birth to him making a song telling a story about how people struggle to be great, the singer noted that his “parents still live in Ojuelegba” as they have a house there.
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates